Chef Susan Teton: Essential Cuisine
Do you want to exude joy, bliss, radiance, and vibrance? Would you like your life to be full of energy, connection, and purpose? Are you wanting to regain control of your figure, be flexible, strong, present, and totally in tune with your body? Having people continue to be totally shocked when you reveal your age? Are you on medication and desire to be free of all that? Do you want to know that if you fall, you can get back up? Is maintaining your multidimensional bright brain and sharp wit important to you? Would you love more creativity in your life and more fulfilling sensual experiences? Do you desire having people look at you and your life and saying, "I want what she's got!"?
Chef Susan Teton
- Nutrition Consultations & Personal Coaching
- Classes: Nutrition and Culinary Education
- Author of culinary books and DVD Courses:
- Essential Cuisine- Raw Cooked & Cultured. 6 DVD set.
- A La Oils e-book
- Eating as a Spiritual Practice - My Journey from Seed to Soul.
- Lecturer & Keynote Speaker: Nutrition / Culinary Arts / Personal Growth / Longevity / Motivational.
- Executive Supervising Chef for Retreats: specializing in retreats with spiritual, yoga, and self growth content and local green cuisine.
- Cooking Show Producer
- Food Stylist specializing in local green cuisine
Join Susan Teton For Soulful Living & Eating. You'll receive Chef Teton's delicious Golden Elixir raw dressing recipe and delicious videos on salads, vegetables, fish, and most anything!
Plus: Discounts and first access to new courses, exclusive sneak peaks of Chef Teton's new book, "Eating As A Spiritual Practice" and regular foodie news updates.
"Your coaching series is exactly what I've been looking for, and it is so much more than what I ever expected to find. It's vibrant, it's exciting, it's real, and it's full of tricks and tips to decrease the learning curve. After just the first DVD, I was experimenting in the kitchen again, and loving every minute of it! Thank you for all your hard work. This series will change the health of America, one mouthful at a time."
— Louise Elliott, Portland, OR.