Sahara Sun, MS, LAc
Traditional 5 Element Acupuncture, Shamanic Practitioner, Nutritional and Herbal Support, Intuitive Spiritual Counseling and Healing
Sahara is a Traditional 5 Element Acupuncturist, Shamanic Intuitive Healer, and Author. She has worked since 1996 with clients worldwide to help them deeply heal and transform. Her twenty years of training have encompassed:
- Traditional 5 Element Acupuncture
- Naturopathic care
- Shamanic Spiritual Healing
- Intuitive Soul Counseling
- Shamanic Cranio Sacral
- Nutritional and Herbal support
- and many modalities of energy healing.
Sahara's greatest teacher has been learning the deep transformational journey to overcome her own illness. Sahara is honored to help others find their most authentic healing path within. She is the owner and healthcare practitioner of Shen Sanctuary out of Whole Body Wellness in Makawao, Maui. Sahara uses a combination of her intuition, acupuncture, and spiritual healing techniques to dive deeply into the heart and soul of the matter.
Sahara often treats:
- Chronic Illness: Lyme Disease, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Autoimmune disorders, Chronic Fatigue, Chronic pain
- Pain: Migraines, Injuries, Accidents, Arthritis, Inflammation, Reoccurring pain from tension, overuse, and exhaustion
- Mental: Insomnia, Addiction, Panic Attacks, Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Strokes, Alzheimer's
- Physical Injuries of any kind
- Life: Major Loss or Change, Chronic Stress, Grief
- Cancer and Surgical Support
- Reproductive: Pregnancy, Menopause, Infertility, Erectile Dysfunction, Menstrual
- Pediatric Care, especially for the intuitive child and budding teenagers who is having difficulty transitioning
To learn more email Sahara@Sahara-Sun.com or call 808-868-9281. Sahara schedules in person on Maui and distance via Skype.
Sahara creates a safe place for healing and always has tremendous insights. Her work is incredibly powerful and transformative. - James P
Sahara is a rare treasure in this world of healing. She brings a grounded presence that is so comforting and simultaneously nurturing, while also being direct and honest in a way that doesn't make you want to shrink and hide. - Kathryn