Natalie Sophia considers herself a blend of many things, but she mostly identifies as a writer, intuitive healer, mama, and yogini. She has a Masters Degree in Complementary and Alternative Medicine and her passion lies in helping others heal from emotional trauma. Her current methods of practice include a blend of creative expression, movement alchemy, energy work, and nutritional guidance. She serves as a coach to assist others on their paths back to the perfection of their imperfection so to remember the brilliance contained therein.
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification through Yandara Yoga Institute (October 2015)
- 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification through Living Mandala (in process)
- Master of Science in Complementary and Alternative Medicine - Holistic Nutrition Concentration (February 2018)
- Level 2 Reiki Practitioner
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (in training)
- Writer/Contributor on Rebelle Society and Sivana East
- Goddess Talks Podcast
I am a Complementary and Alternative Medicine practitioner as well as a health coach, yoga teacher, and Reiki practitioner. Please call me at 507-319-1882 or book an appointment online. Mahalo! - Natalie
Join us for a July 2019 sacred site wellbeing holiday in Santorini, Greece.