Dr Bonnie Marsh, ND
Dr Marsh's Specialties Include:
- Naturopathic Family Health Care
- Pediatric Care from Infancy-Adolescence
- Annual Well Women Exams & Paps
- Bio-Identical Hormones, Herbs & Homeopathic Menopause Care
- Women's Health Care Through the Lifecycles
- Classical Homeopathy
- Hawaiian Herbal Medicine & Cleanses
- Tibetan Sound Healing & Chakra Balancing
- Cancer Support Programs including Gerson Therapy
- Birth Trauma Therapy for All Ages
- Raindrop Therapy with Essential Oils
It is the philosophy of Dr Bonnie Marsh to teach and encourage each individual to be an active participant in their own learning & healing process in order to successfully regain and maintain Optimal Health.
This can be accomplished through applying a balanced spiritual & mental attitude, optimal nutrition, life style changes, and utilizing Nature's Medicine Chest.
As a physician I have observed that healing begins when people feel acknowledged, listened to, and respected.
A special bond is formed between doctor and patient as they work together to uncover core issues and external influences that may create disease.
Office Location & Directions:
- North Shore, Central Haiku Maui
- Take Hana Hwy toward Hana and pass through Paia Town
- Take the first right turn after Hookipa Beach Park onto Haiku Road (green & white county sign/Haiku/Makawao)
- As you weave along Haiku Rd. you will pass by the Haiku Marketplace where the road becomes Kokomo Road
- Continue up Kokomo and I am on the left directly across from the first right turn you come to
- You will see a bright orange surfboard in front with 905 on it, come on into my driveway
- I will be here to greet you at the door